News

Welcome to Fermentum's Geocaching blog. Please feel free to become a follower or comment on any posts.

Sunday 5 December 2010

Team Claret Tigers

Myself and girlfriend Lorna decided it would be fun to create a team name.  After many different suggestions, some a bit daft,  some a bit boring, some probably not going to be appreciated by a cache owner when reading their logs, we came up with Team Claret Tigers.  So why this name?  Basically Lorna is a season ticket holder for Burnley FC and they have the nickname The Clarets, on the other hand I am a fan of Hull City (close to where I am originally from) and their nickname is The Tigers, so it seemed fitting to mix the two and come up with Team Claret Tigers.  After the name was agreed I set out to create a logo for our newly formed team.  Any log we sign will either be signed Team Claret Tigers or Fermentum if I am on my own.  I always try and mention it on the log on the website so that it doesn't cause confusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment