News

Welcome to Fermentum's Geocaching blog. Please feel free to become a follower or comment on any posts.

Monday 6 December 2010

New GPS

Okay so I have got a new GPS!  Finally.  Not managed to use it yet but will be sure to give you all a review when I have had a chance to get out in the field.  Not looking likely this side of Christmas I will admit due to a hectic Christmas schedule.  Anyway here is a little picture of the Megellan eXplorist GC which is a GPS dedicated to Geocaching.
On first glance it seems really good.  I hope this helps me to find many caches over the coming years!

2 comments:

  1. I bought that GPSr when I started caching and I love it. It does lack in a few areas compared to some of the more expesive models, but all in all is is a great system for Geocaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting!

    I am still fairly new to the Geocaching and am really enjoying using the GPSr. I am hoping to get at least 100 this year. Maybe more if I get into Caching more.

    ReplyDelete