News

Welcome to Fermentum's Geocaching blog. Please feel free to become a follower or comment on any posts.

Saturday 8 January 2011

UK Mileage Competition (Just for Fun)

As some of you may have read a while back I said I was going to be helping out with the stats and graphs for the mileage competition Jacaru set up on the GAGB forums.  Well we are at the end of the first week and here is a look at the week one totals that I completed sometime last night.
Total Mileage after Week 1

As you can see lots of miles in the first week of the year.  I know its hard to see properly due to the size of the picture but please go to GAGB forums to see better pictures HERE.  I am disappointed with myself as I didn't register a single mile even though I did get one cache (because that is my starting point).  I really pushed myself to do one to get the brilliant I Heart Caching coin moved, which I picked up in Beverley near Hull.  I managed to move it about 85 miles which I am pleased with and as I said previously it is my first ever trackable move!  This is also my first post of the year.  HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment