News

Welcome to Fermentum's Geocaching blog. Please feel free to become a follower or comment on any posts.

Monday 17 January 2011

Geopuzzle Project by res2100

I came across this post in the Geocaching.com forums see HERE.  I found it really interesting that res2100 came up with a brilliant idea to make a giant hexagon mosaic.  First he set up a cache to pick up a hexagon and then a cache to drop off your hexagon when you had designed it.  From there he got a few people joining in and then put it up on the forums as well.  As you can see below it has really started to grow:

Hex Mosaic 1 - Early Stages

 Hex Mosaic 2 - A few more
Hex Mosaic 3 - Getting bigger now!

As you can see it is growing steadily and wanted to share with everyone because I thought it was a great idea.  If your interested in sending a Hexagon design then see res2100's website where you can download a template.  To do that click HERE.

Finally I thought I would share my design, soon to be on the mosaic itself when res2100 gets round to putting it on.
Of course I had to include the Team Claret Tigers Logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment