News

Welcome to Fermentum's Geocaching blog. Please feel free to become a follower or comment on any posts.

Saturday 17 September 2011

1st Post since May!

First of all I want to apologise to all of the followers of my blog.  I haven't done much caching at all recently because I have been quite busy, always something that needs to be done!

So today I won't be talking about my recent adventures because there hasn't been any!  I am hopefully going tomorrow with a friend from work but the weather looks pretty grim and we might not end up going.

I have just had a look at the current standings of a trackable race I am in and I was surprised to see that one of mine is currently third.

Mario

 Peach
Okay Mario isn't doing very well and he was mine Peach (my girlfriends) is doing brilliantly.  Over 12 thousand miles covered and currently in third!
Trackable Race For The Heck Of It or TRFTHOI for short can be seen on this blog by clicking here.  There are almost 100 trackables in the race.

More posts coming soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment